Submission deadlines are: September 30, December 31, March 31 and June 30.
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and must not be currently under review for any other publication.
- Submitted manuscripts should not exceed 8 pages including figures and graphs (in Microsoft WORD - format A4, Times Roman size 12, page margins 2.5 cm).
- Manuscripts written in good English must include abstract and keywords also written in English. The abstract should not exceed 10 lines.
- Submission should be sent:
- By e-mail – as an attachment – to one of the following addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (or on CD to the following address: Zilinska univerzita, OVaV - Komunikacie, Univerzitna 1, SK-10 26 Zilina, Slovakia).
- Uncommon abbreviations must be defined the first time they are used in the text.
- Figures, graphs and diagrams, if not processed in Microsoft WORD, must be sent in electronic form (as JPG, GIF, TIF, TTF or BMP files) or drawn in high contrast on white paper. Photographs for publication must be either contrastive or on a slide.
- The numbered reference citation within text should be enclosed in square brackets. The reference list should appear at the end of the article (in compliance with ISO 690).
- The numbered references (in square brackets), figures, tables and graphs must be also included in text - in numerical order.
- The author's exact mailing address, full names, e-mail address, telephone or fax number, the name and address of the organization and workplace (also written in English) must be enclosed.
- The editorial board will assess the submitted paper in its following session. If the manuscript is accepted for publication, it will be sent to peer review and language correction. After reviewing and incorporating the editor's comments, the final draft (before printing) will be sent to authors for final review and minor adjustments.